Northside Facilities and Services at the Northside Enterprise Centre
Northside Facilities and Services is a company established by the Coolock Development Council. Its mission is to maintain a professional Business Environment for business owners within the business centre and for their business customers, clients and to all visitors to the Northside Enterprise Centre. It is focused on providing facilities services to our clients within serviced office space, hot desks and own office business. The team efficiently manage building maintenance & costs ensuring the provision of an efficient work environment for employees and customers. Our offices are located at the Northside Enterprise Centre.
Tailored business services for for our serviced offices and hot desking clients
The support team responsible for the maintenance and running of the Northside Enterprise Centre, are those within the core of the Northside Facilities and Service. The serviced offices are routinely cleaned and maintained by the team. There is a dedicated team of receptionists available to transfer calls to our business clients dedicated extensions. We also have a stock of stationery on hand for our business should they require any business supplies.
Business Services and Facilities Services Tasks and Responsibilities
- Reception and Help Desk Operation in a modern business environment
- Maintenance of the mechanical, air conditioning, boilers & site utilities
- Management of all Contractors
- Maintenance of general lighting & electrical systems, UPS etc.
- Maintaining and ensuring compliance of the fire & life safety systems
- Help desk Facilities for our business tenants
- Management of all contractors, /H&S
- Ensuring all ‘Statutory Inspections’ are carried out
- Cleaning of office and facilities
- Management of recycling/waste
- Confidential waste disposal
- Security systems & contracts, hardware & personnel
- Management of ‘Utilities’ (ESB, gas, oil)
- Management of catering
- Furniture management and procurement
- Building maintenance
For more information please call us on
Northside Enterprise Centre